top of page

Jackson Inventors Network

Public·46 members

Today: Minnesota Timberwolves vs Portland Trail Blazers live free 14.02.2024

8 hours ago — One Tuesday the Blazers will have the rest advantage with the Wolves having a 7:30 Monday night tip against the Clippers in Los Angeles. The ...

Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail Blazers Portland Trail Blazers: How to watch online, live stream info, start time, TV channel. By Scout Staff. Jan 12, 2024 at 10:00 pm ET • 3 min read. Watch Now: ... Four of the last five meetings between these two clubs have seen both teams score and Heerenveen have only lost one of their last six encounters with Willem II. Heerenveen and Willem II have both only lost one of their last six matches in all competitions and have each picked up four wins during that period, so you can see why we believe Friday’s clash is going to be very closely fought. Capped 46 times for Northern Ireland, he also served as assistant boss at both Crawley Town and Notts County before returning to his native Belfast in February last year to take charge of Ards FC. The call came from Bulgaria in October. Graham flew into Belfast and we had a chat, and then I went over to Blagoevgrad and I was blown away by the town and the club's ambitions," Feeney adds. What we want to do here is take the club as far as we can - we want to take this team into the first division and win trophies. Liverpool finally won their first league game of the season when beating Bristol City 1-0. They will find this game a lot more difficult as they take on the defending champions Arsenal. The home side don't lose games heavily but they have been beaten eight times already this season. Only the top two have earned points against Arsenal this season. They already have one win over Liverpool and can win this game, leading at both half and full time. Video - Ibrahimovic launches fundraiser to 'kick this coronavirus away'01:06 FIFA president Gianni Infantino's 2016 election campaign included plans to distribute the organisation's resources. At the time he declared: "The money of FIFA is your money, it’s not the money of the FIFA president. Most domestic and international football competitions around the world have been suspended due to the pandemic and continental team tournaments such as Euro 2020 and the Copa America have been postponed. Santander is last in the table, but collected 4 points in the last two games before the Corona break and is now 7 points behind the save zone. Lugo has 6 points more, but also occupies a relegation place and is in 20th place and 2 points behind the safe places. I'm taking a draw in this game, which is extremely important for both teams as both are both in a relegation zone. Racing santander has 9 draws at home in 15 games played. Lugo has 7 draws in the 15 trips. Three of the last five between these two teams ended draw. HONG KONG, March 18 (Reuters) - The Asian Football Confederation has postponed all matches in the AFC Cup tournament, the regional body announced on Wednesday, as the coronavirus pandemic continues to hit sporting events around the world. Following the imposition of further preventive measures and travel restrictions by several national governments due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, ," the body said in a statement, "the Asian Football Confederation has decided today to postpone all AFC Cup 2020 matches until further notice. From France we will be having the home team A ranches meeting with The away team Le put and this game we have given the home team to win this game or they will give us a draw as looking at the last games that this teams have meet together the home team have won many games as compared to the away team Jan 30 (Reuters) - With Liverpool now enjoying a 19-point lead at the top of the Premier League, there is little drama in the destiny of the title but there remains plenty of intrigue over who will finish in the Champions League slots, particularly the fourth spot. Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, currently fifth and sixth, need to close the gap on fourth-placed Chelsea but injuries and inconsistency have been hampering their form. The Austrian league went to the play-off round to select teams for the European Cup. With only 7 points behind the top team, Rapid Wien still has the opportunity to compete for the championship. Therefore, the Rapid Wien players are showing extremely serious for this series. Telstar and Jong Ajax will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Telstar this season have the following results: 7W, 3D and 6L. Meanwhile Jong Ajax have 9W, 3D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Leicester U23 have been in good form recently in the league with them winning 4 of the last 5 fixtures and losing 1 scoring 14 goals conceding 6 goals and away from home they have been good with 3 wins and 2 loses scoring 8 conceding 5 goals. Rashford suffered the back injury during an FA Cup third-round replay against Wolverhampton Wanderers last month. The European Championship runs from June 12 to July 12 and England's first group match is on June 14 against Croatia. I would hope he's playing this season. It will just be touch and go towards the end," Solskjaer told reporters ahead of Thursday's Europa League tie at Club Brugge. STOCKHOLM, Mar 18 (Reuters) - AC Milan's Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has started a GoFundMe campaign to support Italy's fight against the spread of coronavirus. The 38-year-old, who has played for Juventus and Inter as well as AC Milan and won a slew of titles in Italy, took to Instagram to call on fans and players to contribute cash that will go to the Humanitas Hospitals in northern Italy, a region among the hardest hit by the spread of the virus. Last month, he took issue with what he perceived as pressure from board members to accept the club's imposed pay cut. It does not cease to surprise us that from within the club there were those who tried to put us under the magnifying glass and tried to add pressure to do something that we always knew we would do," Messi said. Yet despite that feat, and who he had to surpass to achieve it, there has been doubt amongst some that Rooney is not quite as revered by United supporters as he should be. On the face of it, that seems faintly ridiculous; Rooney’s greatest hits for United is an astonishing collection, so catchily familiar that the fans can recognise them from just a few bars. Eight years old: 'I wanted to beat my brother'Born in Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland, Bronze grew up with her younger sister, Sophie, and older brother, Jorge. She joined the Sunderland academy at under-12 level. I've just realised now in my late 20s that being a competitive, strong little girl was the best thing that could have happened to me" - here Bronze plays football with her brother Jorge in Portugal"When I was with my brother it was about being like him. Ross County have got the worst defensive record in the Scottish Premiership, at present. They have conceded 39 goals in 18 Scottish Premiership games. Ross County have also got the Scottish Premiership's worst home defensive record. They have conceded 19 goals in nine home games. Callum Robinson (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Filip Krovinovic. Posted at 86' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Brice Samba. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Romaine Sawyers (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. City assistant boss Mikel Arteta will still be part of the coaching set-up despite holding talks with Arsenal about their managerial vacancy. Boss Pep Guardiola is expected to make numerous changes from his regular Premier League starting line-up. Centre-back John Stones (hamstring), striker Sergio Aguero (thigh) and playmaker David Silva (knock), will not feature, so youngsters including Tommy Doyle, Adrian Bernabe, Ian Carlo Poveda-Ocampo and Taylor Harwood-Bellis could get the chance to impress. The changing face of Copa del Rey Mirandes players celebrate their 4-2 Copa del Rey quarter-final win over VillarrealThe Copa del Rey was revamped for the 2019-20 season with the Spanish FA removing two-leg ties from the competition until the semi-final stage. Matches instead go straight to extra time and penalties, improving the likelihood of a lower-league side progressing from the lottery of a penalty shootout rather than being outscored over two legs. Mundo Deportivo reported that Barcelona forward Messi has donated a total of 1m euros to two hospitals, one in Barcelona and the other in his native Argentina. Juventus and Portugal star Ronaldo and his agent Jorge Mendes have donated 1m euros to three intensive care units for patients suffering from coronavirus at hospitals in Lisbon and Porto. Last week Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski donated 1m euros to fight the coronavirus pandemic in Germany. I'm taking my Uefa B Licence and I think, with my experience, I can help young players. Andorran players sometimes don't know certain things and I'm trying to do things better. We have a lot of things to do here in Andorra and I would like to grow as a football country. I feel that with my experience, inside and outside the pitch, I can help Andorra to do that. Ashley Cole holds the record for the most FA Cup final wins and appearances as a player. St Mirren v Hibs predictions for Tuesday’s fixture in the Scottish Premiership. St Mirren aims to win yet another Premiership game in this midweek clash. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. I feel very happy for this endearing boy. Edouard is having the most prolific season of his career, with 28 goals in 45 appearances for Celtic'Regular football must be his priority'With two years remaining on his Celtic contract, Edouard's future beyond this season is uncertain. His record in Glasgow - and 11 goals in just six appearances for France Under-21s - has reportedly attracted interest from some of Europe's biggest clubs. They made a positive start to their participation in the tournament with an opening victory over Colorado Rapids. However, a draw against Minnesota United came next and it was followed up with a defeat to Sporting Kansas City, leaving Real Salt Lake outside the top two. Games between these teams have been close in the past few years. Given the visitors’ recent record of goals conceded, we are going with a 2-0 home win as our correct score prediction. Wigan don’t score anywhere near enough goals on the road while they are far too open, which has prompted us to back a 2-0 home win this weekend. How to Watch the Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves Game 3 hours ago — Get live streaming ... Similarly, we feel that Hertha are unlikely to score many goals in this game. Despite being low scoring away from home, Monchengladbach have been solid at the back on their travels. They have conceded just seven goals in seven Bundesliga away games. This gives them the second-best away defensive record in the Bundesliga. When he turns up at the national team training camps you can see him laughing and mixing with the group. And he doesn't treat people who are playing in the Moroccan or Egyptian leagues differently to the players who are based in Europe and is also someone who offers the young players advice and helps them. Ziyech's altruistic nature was also highlighted when he offered financial support to Leon de Kogel in 2019 after the Dutch footballer's career was ended in a car crash while on holiday. LIVE: Astana vs Manchester United Manchester United have named their youngest ever XI for a European match, excluding qualifiers. Follow their progress in the Kazakh capital here. Max Taylor on the bench for United With Man United playing early against Astana in Kazakhstan, a heartwarming story comes in the form of Max Taylor's appearance on the bench. If this game was played a month and a half ago we would have seen the guests set as favorites for winning this one as Sonderjyske was undefeated in the league plus cup on the road till they played away from home at Copenhagen where they lost 3-0, followed by a 4-2 loss at Aarhus and a 3-0 loss in their last away game at Rangers as well all of them league games, so of course now the hosts are favorites. Ancelotti, who has won three Champions League titles and league trophies in four countries, agreed a 4-1/2 year deal with Everton on Saturday. Shearer believes the Italian coach's man-management skills could help make a similar impact as Juergen Klopp and Pep Guardiola at Liverpool and Manchester City respectively. Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail blazers 2/13/2024 1:04... Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail blazers FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today Receive free picks daily from all ... I'm sure that once we’re playing again, we’ll continue to be very successful," said 30-year-old Muller, who has been with Bayern since he was 10. That spurs me on. For me, the number one priority was to extend at FC Bayern - and the club felt the same way. I've been with FC Bayern for a good two-thirds of my life now, so you can't say that the club and I are just along for the ride - we fight for each other. Fifa should recognise us and treat us in a proper manner. Fifa report reveals record £5. Fifa want to implement their plans possibly as early as next season but Barnett, who represents high-profile players including Gareth Bale and England goalkeeper Jordan Pickford, added: "The truth is Fifa doesn't know exactly what an agent does. No-one from Fifa has ever been to my office or had a conversation with me. Son bursts into the West Ham area and fires a low ball into the six-yard box, where Lucas Moura arrives to stab the ball home. WHAT A CHANCE! A terrible free-kick from Snodgrass gives Spurs the chance to break. Son leads it, and slides a lovely ball through to Moura. He shoots hooribly, hopelessly wide with the goal gaping. Bolton have shown that they're capable of winning games at home, while they're scoring plenty of goals. This is crucial. Shrewsbury have really struggled to find the net on the road, which could prove to be costly on Sunday. The visitors can keep teams at bay, but their attacking inefficiencies make them look worth opposing. Punters are advised to opt for a small bet on 'Bolton Draw No Bet'. United even arranged a meeting with Sir Alex Ferguson when Bellingham visited their training ground. However, Dortmund's recent impressive history of developing young players, most notably Jadon Sancho and Christian Pulisic, proved persuasive, in addition to Dortmund's continuing presence in the Champions League. In August 2019, Bellingham broke the record of former England striker Trevor Francis as Birmingham's youngest player, when he made his first-team debut aged 16 years 38 days. Salah stroked home from the spot in the 35th minute after Divock Origi was chopped down from behind while Oxlade-Chamberlain finished off a lethal counter attack of the sort that has come to characterise Liverpool's season in the 52nd. West Ham had glimpses of goal, with Manuel Lanzini fluffing an excellent opportunity at the start of the second half and Robert Snodgrass drawing a fine stop from Liverpool keeper Alisson, but their plight looks increasingly bleak. Going to a lending company was an alternative way to fund his arrival without having to raise money by offloading French World Cup-winning forward Griezmann first. Distilling transfer-market pressure' Antoine Griezmann's move to Barcelona from Atletico Madrid was regarded the worst-kept secret in Spanish football last summerBarcelona took out a bridging loan to ensure they landed Griezmann in time for a money-spinning pre-season tour of Japan and the United States after their request for more funding from Spanish banks was reportedly turned down, having already borrowed more than £500m for stadium renovations. He's quite happy to milk Newcastle United for every penny he can and to build his sports brands globally. The only thing that will push him out is a ridiculous offer. Are some fans conflicted?The Saudi bid, which has been led by financier Amanda Staveley and includes the billionaire Reuben brothers, is not short of money. Yet not all Newcastle fans believe the takeover should come at any cost. Norman Riley of the True Faith fanzine says some fans will feel "conflicted" by talk of a Saudi-financed takeover whatever the issues with Ashley. Superb Haaland scores twice as Dortmund beat PSG Feature: Haaland sitting pretty as the master of a new generation The Warm-Up: Erling Braut Haaland is absolutely ridiculous Haaland: I'm going to get even better The French champions, who have been knocked out at the same stage of Europe's elite club competition for the past three seasons, looked unusually ponderous, with Neymar a pale shadow of his brilliant self despite scoring PSG's only goal. It's now seven games since the Dons lost by more than a single goal, while they've only lost two of those seven, winning three of the other five. Moreover, some of their recent efforts against teams in and around the top six, particularly in the final third, bode well. Wimbledon have scored five goals in six of their last seven. Where to Watch Timberwolves vs. Trail Blazers Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail Blazers Live Streaming & TV Info · Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 · Time: 10:00 PM ET · How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports ... Arsenal execs pictured leaving Arteta mansion Arsenal managing director Vinai Venkatesham and chief negotiator Huss Fahmy were pictured leaving Mikel Arteta's Manchester mansion in the early hours of Monday morning as speculation intensifies that the Spaniard could be Unai Emery's permanent replacement at the Emirates. The hosts have seen both teams score in each of their group games so far, while they’ve conceded in each of their last 14 games in the Europa League. While we back the in form hosts to get forward, they clearly aren’t strong enough at the back in European competition. We’re backing both teams to score as our main tip for this clash. When you hear people having a go at football because the Premier League are having meetings. Just because football is a game. Sixteen of the 20 Premier League teams have nine games to play this season, with four having 10 left. Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden spoke to Premier League bosses this week and signalled the government was content for them to start contingency planning. But nothing will be taken forward without the green light from the government, in accordance with medical advice. Steve,” said Ferguson. This game isn’t finished. He started shouting at the players to get back to the halfway line so that the game could resume as quickly as possible. There were 26 seconds between Bayern kicking off and Solskjaer winning a corner for United. Beckham ran across to take it, again struggling to make room because the photographers were so close to the pitch. Timberwolves vs. Blazers: Start time, where to watch 11 hours ago — the Portland Trail Blazers are spending $10913261 per win Game Time: 10:00 PM EST on Tuesday February 13, 2024 Broadcast Info Live Stream:

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nicole Green
    Nicole Green
  • Ron Swanson
    Ron Swanson
  • kontogiannemaria218
  • anik prince
    anik prince
  • Sylvia Miller
    Sylvia Miller
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page