top of page

Jackson Inventors Network

Public·46 members

[[WATCH TV@]'] Lazio vs. Bayern live 14.02.2024

4 hours ago — Kickoff from Stadio Olimpico in Rome is set for 3 p.m. ET. The latest Lazio vs. Bayern Munich odds list Bayern as the -150 favorites (risk $150 ...

The 58-year-old was sacked after managing three wins in 11 games last season before current Villa boss Dean Smith steadied the ship and led them into the Premier League. Bruce replaced Rafa Benitez at Newcastle in July and has lifted them out of the relegation zone after a poor start to the campaign. The visitors are in need of a result which can turn that result around, but they do have a fine record in this competition to back them up. Their only defeat in nine KNVB Beker matches was a penalty shoot-out loss at Twente. They have won five of their last six matches in regular time in this competition, cruising to victory in the final back in May. Football will "no doubt" return behind closed doors but it is "impossible" to know when that will be, says the body that represents Europe's top leagues. Alberto Colombo, the deputy general secretary of European Leagues, said the suspension of the season because of the coronavirus pandemic was "a huge crisis". The vast majority" of the association's members, which includes the Premier League and the English Football League, are prioritising a return to action, he said. Posted at 54' Corner, Everton. Conceded by Lucas Torreira. Posted at 54' Attempt blocked. Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 52' Attempt saved. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Video - United and Pogba at breaking point as Juve wait in the wings - Euro Papers01:23 Manchester United United need improvements in a lot of areas, but the main one that sticks out is their midfield. Paul Pogba’s injuries have caused havoc in the team, leaving Scott McTominay and Fred to try and pick up the pieces, but they need help and a fresh midfielder would help massively. Both of the two semi-finals saw both teams score. Liverpool are expected to be without Virgil van Dijk for this game. Both teams have scored in five of the last six Flamengo games. The FIFA Club World Cup final takes place and still the tournament isn't exactly loved by the fans. More teams are neeeded in the future but this year we have Liverpool taking on Flamengo. Lazio vs. Bayern Munich: UEFA Champions League 8 hours ago — Bayern beat Lazio 6-2 on aggregate in the 2021/22 Champions League round of 16, winning 2-1 at home and 4-1 away in their only previous meetings ... That gave United so much space through the centre because the hosts were unable to get bodies in the way of the United efforts. If Solskjaer was experimenting here it’s worth giving it a go in the Premier League too. MAN OF THE MATCH Harry Maguire (Manchester United): Started the frenzy with an absolute rocket and played as an attacking midfield at times, surging at the Tranmere defence and always looking to go forward. I am also grateful to my own executive team for the commitment they have devoted to this outcome in very difficult working circumstances and also their own willingness to play a part in the measures adopted. I am extremely appreciative of the willingness of everyone concerned, to recognise the practical difficulties which this awful crisis has created. Barcelona are unbeaten in 10 league matches. Real Betis are unbeaten in their last five league matches. Real Betis have one clean sheet in their last five matches. Barcelona have five straight wins ahead of this game. Barcelona have scored two or more goals in eight of their last 10 league games. Barcelona travels away to Real Betis in the next round of La Liga action with both sides targeting to extend unbeaten runs in the league. Sofiane Boufal's late equaliser gave Southampton a fully-deserved FA Cup fourth-round replay against Tottenham after an entertaining encounter. Saints' manager Ralph Hasenhuttl and Spurs counterpart Jose Mourinho made FA Cup statements of intent by selecting strong line-ups - and their teams delivered a game high on quality, chances and passion. The latest side to visit the Colchester Community Stadium and hope for three points is a Crawley Town side who have far from had things their own way of late. The visitors have just one win in their last eight outings and, although that was a pretty convincing 4-0 demolition of Northampton Town, few will believe they have what it takes to improve that record on New Years Day. Rotherham is right now on the top of the table and that is result of them playing fantastic in last month and I surely expect from them to continue with wins cause their confidence is on very high level right now and also they are far better team then the Bristol rovers and on the other hand ro ers is playing so bad that they don't have a chance today and since they are better at home then away I think it is pretty realistic they Will lose with 2 goals difference on this game or maybe even 3 goals In Qatar league or Qatar Cup, I almost always bet on goals and same story will be and here, it is pretty real. So, Al Wakrah is team who is in last three years always played efficient every time against this rival. In last official duel against them, in November last year, it was 2-2 and similar was and in few earlier seasons, this two rivals are played 4-0, 3-1, 2-2 and similar. I believe that this two teams will be on same level and this time, and it will be more than efficient. I will take this excellent odds. Smaller club asks authorities to be able to make an emergency signing of their own. Smaller club told their stinker - entirely not of their own incompetence - is a tough spot but they won't be able to sign an emergency forward. Smaller club, quite incandescent with rage, and rightly so: " We are facing unfair regulations, which threatens the integrity of the competition and the right of all clubs to compete on equal terms, and that has caused huge and serious damage to the club. With Txuri-urdinak narrowly preferred for the points as reasoned above, we're also taking a punt on 3-2 in the correct score market at big odds. Both sides have each been involved in three thrillers producing five goals or more this term, and a repeat is distinctly possible here should the action pan out as we anticipate. We’re confident that under 2.5 goals will be produced when these two sides lock horns on Saturday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-0 in favour of Colchester. The visitors head into the game as the clear form favourites and are unbeaten in their last five league games. Morecambe sit bottom of the table, due to four defeats in their last five matches, and have failed to score in three of their last fiver outings. Posted at 86' Foul by Sébastien Haller (West Ham United). Posted at 86' Max Ehmer (Gillingham) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Hand ball by Alfie Jones (Gillingham). Posted at 83' Corner, West Ham United. Conceded by Barry Fuller. Posted at 82' Attempt saved. Stuart O'Keefe (Gillingham) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 82' Corner, Gillingham. Sheffield United "once again smashed" (so said their Twitter account) the club's transfer record to bring in the highly-rated Norway international on a four-and-a-half-year deal. The reported £22m fee trumps United’s £20m spent on Oli McBurnie, with HLN claiming it will be the most expensive outgoing transfer in Belgium, exceeding Youri Tielemans’ Anderlecht to Monaco move in 2017. Hamburger and Osnabruck will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Hamburger this season have the following results: 14W, 11D and 6L. Meanwhile Osnabruck have 8W, 11D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin has joined French side Nice from Everton for an undisclosed fee. Schneiderlin, 30, joined the Toffees from Manchester United in January 2017 for a fee rising to £24m. The France international played 88 times for the Premier League club, scoring one goal. Nice, managed by ex-Arsenal and France midfielder Patrick Vieira, finished fifth in Ligue 1, which ended early because of the coronavirus pandemic. November's midweek win over Barnsley was only their third success of the season, and came on the back of a 10-game run without victory. Four straight wins over the Christmas period pointed to a brighter 2020, but just one further victory since - culminating in Saturday's 3-0 home defeat by Swansea - saw Boro tumble into difficulties, with just goal difference keeping them out of the bottom three. There have been moments of real quality, winning at West Brom, who were unbeaten at home, and winning at Preston, who had the best home record in the division," Drury said. We're not here to tell them what they have to say". Sterling has developed into one of City's most influential players since joining from Liverpool in a £49m deal in July 2016. Asked whether he would one day like to play for La Liga leaders Real, he told AS: "How do I answer that one? Is the camera live or is it just taking pictures?"No one knows what the future will hold. I am a player and I am always open to challenges but right now my challenge is at City and I'm really happy. The concept of ‘developing the game’, I think, understates the penetration of football. Football is everywhere, it is in every corner of the world. Football really is the sport of the people and the Arab world is no different,” he told Reuters in an interview. The evidence for Al Thawadi’s view, has been clear during the Club World Cup in Doha, which concludes on Saturday with the final between European champions Liverpool and South America’s top team Flamengo of Brazil. Pep Guardiola says Manchester City are "not used to doing these things" after his side won at Real Madrid for the first time to take control of their Champions League last-16 tie. Isco had put Real ahead but a Gabriel Jesus strike and a Kevin de Bruyne penalty secured a 2-1 first-leg win. It is the first time City have won at a major European team in the knockout stage of the competition. To win at the Bernabeu is a great satisfaction for us," Guardiola said. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Bobby's prediction: 2-1 Man Utd v TottenhamTottenham manager Jose Mourinho's return to Old Trafford, almost 12 months after he was sacked, is going to be fascinating. Media playback is not supported on this device Mourinho's Man Utd ups and downs I am not bothered about the reception he gets from the Manchester United fans, I want to see what team he picks - because that will tell us whether he thinks he can go there and win, or whether he is thinking "let's not lose". Coronavirus - timeline so farAll Italian sport to be be played behind closed doorsSpain has 237 reported cases of coronavirus so far, with three deaths. Italy is the worst-hit European country with some 2,706 cases and 107 deaths so far. As a result a number of Serie A matches, including Juventus v Inter Milan last weekend, have been postponed. Last Thursday, Inter Milan's Europa League victory over Ludogorets was played behind closed doors at San Siro Stadium. EB Streymur will Host TB Tvoroyri in the Premier League of Faroe Islands on Saturday. Both the teams failed to collect points in first two games of the season. EB Streymur lost previous two matches and now they are on Winless run of five matches in the premier league. While Tvoroyri also lost both the previous games but they scored one goal each in both the matches. They are now on losing run of 22 games and on losing run of 9 games in premier league. However most of the previous head to head matches at this venue finished in Draw . It’s fair to say that things haven’t gone overly well for The Citizens this season, with shock defeats to Norwich and Wolves precluding this more expected loss at the hands of Liverpool. They find themselves 4th in the Premier League now, some nine points adrift of the top spot holders and a point behind both Chelsea and Leicester. Defeat on Saturday would leave their title hopes teetering on the brink of extinction at a very early stage in the season. Norwich City have failed to score in six of the last nine matches. Arsenal have one clean sheet in four matches since football returned. Arsenal have won four of their last five home matches in the league. Norwich have scored the least goals in the league this season. Arsenal have scored in all but one of their home league matches this season. What was it like at the first closed-door matches? German football expert Constantin Eckner was at Eintracht Frankfurt's 3-1 defeat by Borussia Monchengladbach to find out. Disinfected balls, temperature checks and silence - football's new reality?Haaland scores as Dortmund win in style on Bundesliga return'Some people were fitted with tracking devices'Staging spectator-free matches and thus removing the league's biggest asset, its atmosphere, was a major talking point ahead of the restart on Saturday and will probably remain one, as public gatherings are prohibited in Germany at least until the end of August. Stoke said the former Northern Ireland boss will now follow the relevant guidance and have a period of isolation. The Championship club also confirmed on Tuesday that O'Neill will be in regular virtual contact with his coaching staff and players. Assistant manager Billy McKinlay will take charge of training as the Potters prepare for their game against Reading on June 20. City sit 17th in the Championship, three points above the relegation zone. There is more than meets the eye as odds of near 1.30 suggest on the home win here and I say this because Energetik-BGU 2 has not really beaten anyone in 4 games at this reserve level in the league this season, at home they lost hard 2-1 to a very strong FC Minsk 2 side who is bossing the league alongside Dinamo Minsk 2, but that was a hard opponent and watching the game it even seemed Energetik-BGU 2 had what it takes on a good day to even win that encounter, being very attacking minded but lacking the important finishing touch. The defender's 93rd-minute goal set up a tense finish at the Bernabeu as the referee played eight additional minutes. Although Sociedad's Andoni Gorosabel was sent off for a second yellow card, Real Madrid were unable to find the equaliser. Real Madrid's Vinicius Junior had a header ruled out by the video assistant referee for offside in the second half. It was a shock result for Zinedine Zidane's side, who are top of La Liga and have the best defensive record in the top flight with just 13 goals conceded from 22 games. The club wants to be competitive in the Premier League, for me this is enough," Ancelotti told reporters. The fact the club wants to build a new stadium. That means the ambition of the club is very high. This is what attracted me. Ancelotti, who has won titles with European heavyweights such as AC Milan and Real Madrid, outlined his long-term plan to get Everton playing football that would delight the club's supporters. It was always going to take time for Simeone to make what he had last time with these players. Maybe he is finished and maybe too old school to succeed now. I would love to have seen this game three years ago. No, no way this Atletico side can trouble Liverpool. Wednesday 19 FebruaryAtalanta v ValenciaDebutants Atalanta progressed after coming second in Group C behind Manchester City, despite losing their opening three games, while Spanish side Valencia came top of a tight Group H ahead of second-placed Chelsea. Eintracht Frankfurt midfielder Gelson Fernandes says players "feel lucky" to be back in training and he thinks the Bundesliga could restart in late May. German teams were the first from Europe's top leagues to return to training, with precautions in place, after the coronavirus pandemic caused football to be suspended. The Bundesliga, halted on 13 March, will not resume before 30 April. When we come back, it will be behind closed doors," said Fernandes. Barnsley fc have not yet recorded a win from their previous five matches against Birmingham fc so on Tuesday they are going to host Birmingham fc. The home team have levelled their last home game when they were hosted Sheffield Wednesday during the weekend and the game had ended with 1-1 scoreline, at that game the visitors were the first to find the back of the net and the hosts come to level it. Those armbands turned out to be good for something after all. The initiative was, inevitably, greeted warmly by Conservative minister for health Matt Hancock, who last week publicly called on footballers to play their part. We await his call for hedge fund managers, airline owners, and other egregiously minted Conservative party donors to do likewise. The final team talk: "You dreamed of this as a kid. Close your eyes, and imagine it" Wigan has a population of 81,000 and there were 31,000 Latics fans at Wembley for the finalSeven of City's starting XI had featured in their 2011 FA Cup final win. None of Wigan's players had played in an FA Cup final before. Wigan skipper Emmerson Boyce: "'Believe' was the big theme right through that cup run. One of the last things Roberto talked to us about before the game was about how we had dreamed we would be playing at Wembley in a game like this when we were growing up. Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante is likely to be out for up to three weeks with an adductor injury, says boss Frank Lampard. The France World Cup winner suffered the injury during the 2-0 home defeat to Manchester United last Monday. His absence is a setback for Chelsea, who have six league and cup games in the next three weeks. He has a muscle injury, similar to the one he picked up against Arsenal," said Lampard. Despite his recent absence, Real manager Zinedine Zidane says he has no problems with how Bale has been training. Gareth is here and I am happy with all the players I have," he said. I know the answer you're looking for but I have 25 players and I have to choose. There are no issues or problems. I am sure Gareth is going to keep working as he has been. There are times when he isn't named in the squad but I wouldn't read too much into it. In this moment, Fulham is in better situation than Derby County and I believe that they will win in this match, surely with at least two goals difference. So, Fulham is won in last two matches and I was watched all duel against dangerous QPR, where they are won 2-1. Now, I believe that they will be even better, because in last few away matches, Derby is lost all of them and I really not believe that will be different and this time. Yes, for me, this match is ideal for goals and home win, so I will try that. To overcome the coronavirus and the other challenges facing humanity, we need to coordinate individual efforts and work together as a team. I am urging not only my Common Goal teammates, but also all other players and football leaders from around the world to untie and help tackle this crisis, and at the same time, use this as a catalyst to play a key role in tackling the other challenges humanity is facing. Guardiola has built a superb Manchester City side, a purists' delight, as Arteta will know only too well after sharing two Premier League title triumphs, including a historic 100-point haul two years ago, and more history when they claimed a domestic treble by adding the League Cup and FA Cup last season. And City can still make it their most glorious campaign by finally claiming the Champions League - but on the evidence of this season you would not trust them to pull it off. Preview: Lazio vs. Bayern, Champions League last 16 first 22 hours ago — The Champions League returns for 2024 as Bayern visit Rome to take on Lazio in the round of 16 first leg on Wednesday (kick-off at 21:00 CET ... They host Copenhagen in the first leg of the last 32 but will be wary of their opponents away form. Basaksehir are top of the Turkish Super Lig and began this season in the Champions League. They didn't last long though, losing both their games to Olympiakos (also in the last 16 of the Champions League).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nicole Green
    Nicole Green
  • Ron Swanson
    Ron Swanson
  • kontogiannemaria218
  • anik prince
    anik prince
  • Sylvia Miller
    Sylvia Miller
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page