top of page

Jackson Inventors Network

Public·46 members

Namdhari vs. NEROCA live streaming 14/02/2024

NEROCA Namdhari live score (with video online live stream) on 2023-11-18 at Khuman Lampak Main Stadium, Imphal. Best highlights, statistics, odds and ...

His recovery will continue to be assessed. The former Chelsea playmaker's injury troubles have restricted him to 15 appearances for Real since arriving from Stamford Bridge last summer. The injury means Hazard is also set to miss Real's El Clasico match against Barcelona on 1 March. The player has suffered recurring problems with his right ankle, which he broke while a Chelsea player in 2017 before sustaining what was described as a "micro-fracture" in a game for Real last November. These two teams are at opposite ends of the table when it comes to the goal line this season, with Melbourne City games having 3 goals or more on 11 occasions whilst the same can only be said of four Brisbane Roar games. We’re confident that this game will see plenty of goals though and we are backing the 2.5 goal line to be beaten. Chelsea sliced open City's defence in the 22nd minute with Mateo Kovacic superbly picking out N'Golo Kante's forward burst and the French midfielder held off compatriot Benjamin Mendy before smartly slipping the ball past the advancing Ederson. But six minutes later Belgian midfielder Kevin De Bruyne brought the champions level when the ball fell to him on the edge of the box and he cleverly wrongfooted the Chelsea defence before unleashing a low drive which took two deflections before rattling past wrongfooted Chelsea keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga. Manchester City's players are still listening to manager Pep Guardiola, according to defender John Stones. After back-to-back league titles with a combined tally of 198 points, City have struggled by comparison this term. They are 11 points behind Liverpool before Tuesday's trip to Burnley but Stones rejects the notion Guardiola's message is no longer being absorbed. No," he told BBC Radio Five Live. The visitors have lost five of their six away trips this season, with their only win coming at the bottom side. Otherwise, they’ve played five and lost five, conceding nine times and scoring only once. We see Tondela taking advantage of that awful record, with the hosts worthy favourites for the points in our eyes. We’re backing a victory for the hosts, while we’re tipping them for a 1-0 win with 67% of their home games seeing under 1.5 goals scored. We're all looking forward to two really good games against Leicester. Team newsLeicester striker Jamie Vardy, who has scored 17 goals for the Foxes this season, will be available after missing the last three matches with a minor calf problem. However, centre-back Wes Morgan will "miss the next couple of games" according to Rodgers, having come off with a groin injury during Saturday's 2-0 FA Cup third-round win against Wigan. In the Chile primera division Curico Unido host Union la Calera and theoretical favorite of the game. This team is in good form, and have a long series of games without defeat and sitting in 3rd place in the table. Curico plays very well in their hole ground. Team Union la Calera is also in high form and is in 2nd place in the table. Long series without defeat. Away form is not so good. Interesting game, both teams are in top shape, opinion about the winner, I think the game will end in a win for the host team These teams play in a lot of high scoring matches but there have been a couple of matches for Rotherham recently where only the single goal was seen. Sometimes what happens when you have 2 very high scoring teams and bad defending teams is that no goals are scored or not many. Everyone would be expecting goals in this match but I think we might not see them as I said before Rotherham still have had 2 matches where only a single goal was scored recently. This could be the same in this match I feel it will not be high scoring A fine performance from Brighton saw them win at Arsenal for the first time in their history, moving from 15th to 13th in the table. Arsenal, who stay 10th, are now nine games without a win - their longest such run since the late 70s. See alsoArsenal v Brighton - LIVE Premier League updates Brighton were by far the better side in the first half, gradually taking control as Arsenal's initial flurry - more of a flurrylet really - wore off. Osijek is currently on an Europa League place with 30 points while there are two teams just 2 points behind them, they are also just 4 points away from the 2nd place and a potential Champions League place for next season because of the great results Dinamo Zagreb has had in recent seasons mostly in Europa League of course. It's an action that is completely accidental, in my opinion. He's been superb under me, he's working so hard. He's scoring goals and has probably been the most important player so to lose him is really bad news for us. Players have to step up. You know, when one of your big players is not there, they have to take responsibility. Aubameyang will miss Saturday's home match against Sheffield United and Arsenal's trip to Chelsea, as well as their FA Cup fourth-round tie at Bournemouth. Holders Celtic continue their defence of the Scottish Cup with a semi-final against Aberdeen. Neil Lennon's men are in pursuit of a fourth consecutive domestic treble after seeing off St Johnstone on Sunday. Edinburgh rivals Hearts and Hibernian meet in the other last-four clash, having beaten Inverness and Rangers respectively in the quarter-finals. The semi-finals will be played at Hampden on 11 and 12 April. Brighton's chief executive Paul Barber says it is "really hard to imagine" the Premier League resuming 4 April, as is currently hoped. The Premier League has said "conditions at the time" will determine whether fixtures can return on that date after they were suspended due to coronavirus. But Barber told Football Focus that date was already looking unlikely. We've got several teams in self isolation, which makes it difficult to think about that date," he said. Jurgen Klopp. Video - Van Dijk more deserving of Ballon d'Or than Messi00:29 10:00 - Emery under pressure Good morning and welcome to rolling coverage from the world of football news. First up: Unai Emery is edging close to the exit door at Arsenal with the Spaniard coach having reportedly lost the dressing room. United doubled their lead in the 58th minute when Martial picked up his own rebound after Ben Foster blocked his initial attempt, left Etienne Capoue dumbfounded with dazzling footwork and dinked the ball over the keeper. Greenwood put the icing on the cake with another individual goal of the highest quality in the 75th minute, unleashing a piledriver into the top corner after he found space on the edge of the penalty area. Rodez is collecting important points from the games versus lower ranked teams. They are unbeaten in last 3 games and are coming after a vital win versus rock bottom Orleans. Not a spectacular team but a hard working one with plenty of issues in defense. The 26-year-old suffered an ankle dislocation in November but he has already played an hour in a friendly for his club. Paper Round’s view: Given the sight of the player’s ankle in the intermediate aftermath of the injury, many observers would have assumed that he would be out of action for at least the rest of the season. Even though the odds have been dropping on the over lines and the over 2.5 goals bet is not priced that good around 1.50 at this moment I did not expect such high odds on the over 3.5 goals and they are for sure worth a try here and I say this because Munich is well capable of scoring 3 times if not even more in this one doing so in a couple of recent home games which they won 3-1 in the end but Bayern has a good attack at this reserve level and so will back the over 3.5 goals bet. Celtic manager Neil Lennon says it will take "a big performance" from Rangers to deny his side a 10th domestic trophy in Sunday's Scottish League Cup final. Lennon expects striker Odsonne Edouard to start at Hampden after injury and also declared Jonny Hayes, Boli Bolingoli and Mohamed Elyounoussi fit. Premiership leaders Celtic have lost just two of the last 16 Old Firm games. There's a relentlessness about them, they refuse to lose," Lennon said of his team. Galatasaray haven’t lost at home in the league this season. Istanbul Basaksehir have only lost once away from home. Both teams scored in three of Istanbul Basaksehir’s last five matches and Galatasaray have conceded goals in three of their last six matches. Galatasaray host Istanbul Basaksehir in the SuperLig. Manchester United's Paul Pogba is out for "a few weeks" with an ankle injury, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Midfielder Pogba was not included in the United squad for the New Year's Day visit to Arsenal. The France international only made his comeback last month from an ankle injury that had kept him out since the end of September. He's injured. He's feeling some discomfort in his ankle. He'll be out for a few weeks," said Solskjaer. Posted at 60' Attempt blocked. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Lucas Moura. Posted at 58' Foul by Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 58' Erik Pieters (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 57' Attempt missed. Robbie Brady (Burnley) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left following a set piece situation. It is the clubs who have made the decision today - the government said on Thursday that matches could continue for now. No-one, certainly not me, knows how long the current situation will last for. I don't see matches being played until the coronavirus problem has passed its peak point, which the medical experts said yesterday could be between 10 and 14 weeks. Given the medical advice, I don't think anyone in football seriously expects the situation to have changed in three weeks and therefore the present situation is much more likely to be extended than lifted. Eastleigh and Aldershot will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Eastleigh this season have the following results: 9W, 10 and 11L. Meanwhile Aldershot have 10W, 8D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. He was president at the Bernabeu from 1995-2000. Luis Figo remembers a special time Figo said the Galacticos' success was because "each one knew what to do and how he had to work"Like Ronaldo, Figo is one of those players who has represented both Barcelona and Real Madrid. Unlike Ronaldo though, Figo made a direct switch between the two bitter Spanish rivals. Oof. He became the world’s most expensive footballer when he joined Real. Arsenal have confirmed defender Calum Chambers ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament of his left knee in Sunday's defeat by Chelsea. Chambers, 24, had successful surgery on Thursday and is expected to be out for action for six to nine months. The centre-back, who has made 18 appearances in all competitions this season, suffered the injury in the first half at Emirates Stadium. Gunners boss Mikel Arteta previously said the injury was "significant". SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Manchester City. Gabriel Jesus replaces Riyad Mahrez. Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 2, Manchester City 0. Son Heung-Min (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Tanguy Ndombele. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Erik Lamela replaces Steven Bergwijn because of an injury. Rashford, in for the benched Harry Kane, dusted himself off to dispatch the penalty, but England were unable to shrug off the sluggishness that marked much of their first-half performance. The Three Lions went to the interval with the lead, only just and barely deserved. Rashford, the goalscorer and bright throughout was replaced at the interval; Harry Kane on in his stead. This gives St Mirren the Scottish Premiership's fifth-best home defensive record. Furthermore, this gives St Mirren the best home defensive record in the bottom half of the Scottish Premiership table. Match between Haninge vs Taby. A friendly match between two Swedish teams. Both teams are in good form, mainly on the offensive. I find it interesting to place a bet on draw in this match to the odds of 3.4. This is a friendly match, that's why I'm counting on a similar game for both teams. Both teams took high places in their leagues in the previous season. The Red Devils’ mauling of AZ is far from the most impressive result they’ve secured recently though. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was facing increasingly heavy pressure going into last week’s hosting of Spurs, but they put in a great display to deservedly win 2-1. RB Leipzig vs Augsburg predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Two of the Bundesliga's in-form sides will clash this Saturday as RB Leipzig host Augsburg at Red Bull Arena. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions. Striker Odion Ighalo looks set to return to China when his loan deal expires on 31 May after Manchester United were unable to agree an extension with Shanghai Shenhua. The Nigerian, 30, was signed on a short-term loan deal in January as cover for striker Marcus Rashford, who had been ruled out by a back injury. However, the impact of the coronavirus pandemic means Ighalo's loan will end before the Premier League's intended June return date, by which time Rashford is also expected to be fit. NEROCA FC vs Namdhari FC Live Football Streaming For I Nov 17, 2023 — Here you will get the details of how to livestream the NEROCA FC vs Namdhari FC I-League. Also check which website, app, and channel will be ... England manager] Gareth Southgate was here watching today - maybe put him into the squad, because holding midfield is the biggest problem for England at the moment," he said. What Choudhury gives you is that he can sniff out danger, he destroys it and can make a tackle, but he's also really good on the ball. Why not give him a game?"If you don't look at these players, you won't know if they're good enough for international football. Monkey artwork condemned by AC Milan and RomaSerie A's anti-racism campaign backfires - Italian media reactionBigotry in football: How do you stop discriminatory chanting?The 'No To Racism' posters show three monkeys with painted faces and it remains to be seen whether they will be displayed at Serie A headquarters in Milan as scheduled. The issue comes fewer than three weeks after clubs pledged to combat Italian football's "serious problem". Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Mateusz Klich (Leeds United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Fulham. Stefan Johansen replaces Harrison Reed. BookingPosted at 89' Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham) is shown the yellow card. I am not going to do it. I don't see any sense. Roberto MorenoGetty Images 19:00: Jose Mourinho has given his first interview since being appointed as Tottenham manager. What can I promise? Passion - for my job but also passion for my club. It's a privilege when a manager goes to a club and feels that happiness in relation to the squad that he's going to have. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Leicester City 2, Chelsea 2. Posted at 90'+5' Offside, Leicester City. James Maddison tries a through ball, but Kelechi Iheanacho is caught offside. Posted at 90'+4' Mason Mount (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Ricardo Pereira (Leicester City). BookingPosted at 90'+3' Jonny Evans (Leicester City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Kaohsiung Yangxin W will host New Taipei Air Source W for this fixture of the league. Of course, both sides want to get a positive result. However, both teams are one of the worst teams in this new campaign. They are currently bottom of the table. Kaohsiung W is very vulnerable team. They were a weaker team in the last matches. They have three consecutive losses. Also, New Taipei W is weak team. They have low potential. In any case, they have a very difficult task on the road. So, I expect another one tough match for both sides. My pick - draw. Indian Football I-League 2023-24: TRAU FC vs Namdhari FC. Scheduled for 12/17/23, 2:45 AM I-League 2023-24: Real Kashmir vs Rajasthan United | Live Stream. 1.1K views. Football match from the England Championship and we have Blackburn Rovers playing host to Birmingham City. This matchi feel the host team has a very high chance of winning, they have been in very good form of late with 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches. Their home record for the season is also good for a mid-table team and where they play a Birmingham team who is very poor away from home. NEROCA FC vs Namdhari FC, I-League 2023–24 Live Nov 18, 2023 — The live telecast of the NEROCA FC vs Namdhari FC match is likely to be telecast on Eurosport India TV channel. Fans can also watch live ... Posted at 73' Foul by Christian Strohdiek (SC Paderborn 07). Goal!Posted at 70' Goal! FC Bayern München 2, SC Paderborn 07 1. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Serge Gnabry. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Alphonso Davies (FC Bayern München) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Where have all the goals gone? Leicester v Brighton finished goalless, with just four shots on target in the entire matchManchester City's 5-0 thrashing of Burnley and Liverpool's 4-0 hammering of Crystal Palace have been the two standout games since the resumption but apart from those there has been little to get excited about. In the 288 games between the start of the season in August and the final pre-lockdown fixture on 9 March, an average of 2. Furthermore, Rangers say they want to achieve the "freshness" that reconstruction would bring while making sure "the pyramid is respected" and keeping each club's share of prize-money distribution the same. Another plank is to tackle the "player transition challenge" with a "menu" of options for different-sized clubs ranging from B teams to the existing loan agreements and reserve league. What happens next?It is unclear how much support exists for the proposals, although it is understood Celtic do back them. PSG have seven straight wins at home, with six of these ending in clean sheets. In the last seven home matches, they have conceded one goal and scored 23. They have only failed to score once in their last 12 home matches and have 11 wins in the 12 home matches. In the French League Cup, PSG have one loss and nine wins in their last 10 home matches. Portimonese haven’t won any of their last seven matches in league and cup while Famalicao have only lost two games in all competitions this season. The hosts are yet to win at home in the league and Famalicao have picked up three wins, two draws, and suffered just one defeat away from home in the Primeira Liga.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nicole Green
    Nicole Green
  • Ron Swanson
    Ron Swanson
  • kontogiannemaria218
  • anik prince
    anik prince
  • Sylvia Miller
    Sylvia Miller
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page