top of page

Jackson Inventors Network

Public·46 members

Today: Washington Wizards v New Orleans Pelicans live 15/02/2024

15 hours ago — New Orleans Pelicans - Washington Wizards Free live streams. Buffstreams offers the best free live streaming links.

Liverpool kicked off a run of nine fixtures this month with a 5-2 league victory over Everton on Wednesday and will field a young side in the League Cup on Dec. Club World Cup in Qatar the following day. In this moment you need a smart squad, people with half a brain at least," Klopp told reporters when asked about squad management ahead of Saturday's league trip to Bournemouth. Gareth Bale could feature for Real Madrid for the first time in five games after he was named in their squad for Sunday's match against Osasuna. The Wales forward, 30, has not played for Los Blancos since he came off with an ankle sprain against Unionistas de Salamanca on 22 January. He has since missed games against Real Valladolid, Real Zaragoza, Atletico Madrid and Real Sociedad. Bale had been fit for the last three fixtures but was not selected. Former Chelsea and Juventus striker Eniola Aluko, who won more than 100 England caps, has retired. Aluko, 32, left Juventus in December after nearly 18 months with the Serie A champions and had been tipped to return to the Women's Super League. She was also part of the Great Britain team at the London 2012 Olympics. Thank you football for everything you've given and taught me," said Aluko on Twitter. Burnley in trouble if season not finished This is a worrying statement from Burnley who have said that they will be in big trouble if the season isn't finished. Guess you can see why the latest Premier League statement has reiterated the desire to finish the league season. UEFA lifts 15:00 blackout Interestingly UEFA has decided to lift the 15:00 blackout on Saturdays that has long prevented live football being shown at that time in England and Scotland. Italy right now. Ah well. Here’s Paul Scholes from yesteryear. HAT TIP Over on The Guardian, David Hytner’s been talking to Portsmouth’s assistant manager Joe Gallen about life at a club in suspended animation. Spoiler: he doesn’t think the season will be starting up again on 1 May. Everyone is thinking that’s not going to be the date,” Gallen says. Arsenal registered only their third away Premier League win of the season (W3 D8 L5) with all three wins coming under different managers (Emery, Ljungberg and Arteta). Southampton have lost more home Premier League games than any other team this season (10). Mikel Arteta has won as many as game in 18 matches as Arsenal manager in all competitions (W9 D5 L4) as Unai Emery and Freddie Ljungberg managed in 26 games combined this season (W9 D11 L6). The home side’s manager Unai Emery will have to deal with one fitness concern in this clash, Daniel Ceballos has suffered a hamstring injury and won’t be able to help his teammates on Saturday. All the eyes in the home crowd will be on their great striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who scored 8 goals since the beginning of this season and is currently 8th on the top scorer list of Premier League. Kingsley Coman gave Bayern the lead inside 15 minutes but his night was blighted by what looked to be a serious knee injury that forced him off in the first half of the dead rubber. See alsoFC Bayern Munich - Tottenham Hotspur The forward departed shortly after Ryan Sessegnon had scored a thunderous equaliser on what was his first start for Spurs as both managers were sent messages by fringe players given the opportunity to impress in a match that could have no bearing on the group. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Liverpool 1, Wolverhampton Wanderers 0. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Virgil van Dijk. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt blocked. Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Rúben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the left side of the box is just a bit too high. Posted at 64' Foul by Lewis Ferguson (Aberdeen). Posted at 64' Greg Kiltie (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. England manager Gareth Southgate says he regrets criticising defender Chris Smalling and has not ruled out including him in his Euro 2020 squad. Smalling, who has impressed while on loan at Roma from Manchester United this season, has not featured for the national team since June 2017. Marinakis, who also owns Olympiakos, was present at Emirates Stadium for the Greek side's Europa League clash with Arsenal on 27 February. March Manchester City's Premier League match with Arsenal is postponed as a "precautionary measure". Several Gunners players who met Marinakis at the Olympiakos game are put into self-isolation. Liverpool are knocked out of the Champions League after a 3-2 extra time defeat by Atletico Madrid (4-2 on aggregate). Read the full story here Jose MourinhoGetty Images 12:55 - Former Wales international Roberts takes up temporary NHS role Former Wales centre Jamie Roberts has set aside his rugby kit and begun working for Britain's National Health Service (NHS) to help front line workers battle the coronavirus pandemic while the rugby season remains suspended. I hope this campaign can do that and make a difference to those who need support. Chelsea have already opened the hotel on their Stamford Bridge stadium site to National Health Service staff in London, while the men's squad have donated money to the Chelsea Foundation to help support those in need during the crisis. I was pretty impressed with RB Leipzig in last few weeks and if this team maybe can be on that level and tonight against Portuguese Champions, I believe they will win in a match with a lot of goals. So, as I said, they are playing very good football in this moment and for me is impressive how they are scoring easy against all rivals. For example, not so long ago in Germany Bundesliga they are won 8-0 and 6-1, if I remember correctly. Benfica is also good team who will score here one goal and rest will do the home team. It puts the players on edge. They think if he can treat Christophe Berra like that, I could be next. They could be. Some of them deserve to be. What does Daly find so difficult to understand here? The team, as constructed by Craig Levein and as coached by Levein, Austin MacPhee and Daly, is tanking. It needs shaking up. Daly was "concerned" about Stendel's decision to let Aidan Keena go on loan to Hartlepool United: "And yet you are trying to bring a guy in who has scored four goals in the fourth tier in Germany. This was not the first nor the second top flight side that Miranes felled; it was the third, after Celta Vigo and Sevilla and now the second-tier side has announced its ambition. Will they repeat their feat in this two-legged affair? Real Sociedad, who have been impressive in the season will be keen to ensure they don’t. The north London club also pledged to donate £100,000 to local organisations and a further £50,000 will go towards a COVID-19 Crisis Fund. The Arsenal Foundation has joined forces with HIS Church to deliver 15 tonnes of emergency supplies into Islington," the club said in a statement. This initiative forms part of our wider community response to COVID-19, which has seen Arsenal in the Community staff volunteer to transport frontline NHS workers. The Gabonese international, who rattled the net three times in his last four Premier League appearances, is an integral cog in Arsenal's attacking machine, and their threat in forward areas will be considerably reduced in his absence this weekend. People will point to the size of the Manchester City squad and its depth in quality, but it still doesn't mean that it's okay to play 24 matches in such a short period of time - especially with international tournaments looming large this summer. Uruguay striker Cavani struck his first goal in almost six months after being barely used on his return from injury. The 30-year-old France international sustained the injury to his right knee in Spurs' 1-0 league defeat at Southampton last week, a match in which striker Harry Kane tore his hamstring. Following a clinical assessment and scans, Moussa has today undergone surgery to the medial collateral ligament in his right knee," Tottenham said in a statement https://www. The two weakest teams in the main round are still in last and bottom position in the relegation round. 3 points have to be made up and so it is an immensely important game for both teams. Both teams have the weakest attack, specifically the home team is the worst in that regard, they scored only 17 goals in 32 rounds, the guest scored four more. The stakes are certainly high, I expect a sickening match with little chance of a goal. The last match ended without goals. Before that there was one goal. Pribram has even been a bit strong at home recently, but away from home improved little, the two games of the main round were decidedly close with 0-0 and 1-0, so I also expect here and with a draw in the end. Southgate suggested at the time that Smalling's omission was due to an inability to play out from the back. However, the 30-year-old still hopes he can make England's Euro 2020 squad. I've never ruled anybody out. I think that would be wrong," said Southgate - who previously said he wanted players who could "play in a certain way". The rights to show Premier League games in the Middle East belong to Qatar-based beIN Sports, who are currently in the middle of a three-year deal with the Premier League worth £400m. Saudi Arabia has always denied aiding the beoutQ operation and has insisted there is no link between its government and the alleged piracy. But in its judgement, issued on Tuesday, the WTO found that Saudi Arabia had facilitated the beoutQ operation and had "acted in a manner inconsistent" with international law protecting intellectual property rights. Eibar's home record this season isn't exactly sparkling with three wins and three defeats from six and they were crushed 0-4 last tie out at Ipurua by Real Madrid. Nonetheless, Los Armeros take on an Alaves side this weekend who have claimed just one point from six outings on the road this term and who are without a win in their last 11 away games. Whilst we expect a close tussle in this all-Basque clash, we're forecasting an Eibar triumph and more travelling woe for Babazorros. Lukaku has to feel he is important," continues Terreur. At Manchester United there was criticism from the beginning but you saw it when he landed at Inter, there were fans turning up to see him. He feels appreciated over there. His first touch is always something that is pointed out on Twitter and criticised but I haven't seen many bad first touches in the last few weeks. When he is confident he is technically very good as well. The Chilean's lawyers filed a complaint to Spain's player's union (AFE) last month citing an unpaid bonus of 2. Barca have declined to comment on the complaint, while Vidal has said its an issue for his representatives but has declared it is "unfair" he has not received all of the 4. Vidal has only started four of Barca's 18 league games this season, making 10 substitute's appearances, and was left out of the line-up for the club's biggest matches against Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid. The hosts boast the best defensive record in League 2 with just 13 goals conceded, however, the flip side of that is that they do not over commit on the attack and as a result they are not exactly up there with the top scorers in the division. Clearly then, if sides are not conceding and not scoring, they are typically involved in low scoring games and the fact that over two thirds of their matches finish with less than 2.5 goals scored is no surprise to see. In the end, though, it was one of their own who stood head and shoulders above the rest to earn them the point they needed. Grealish was neat and energetic without being spectacular for much of the game but came alive when he was needed. Soon after dancing through the Hammers defence and seeing a shot deflected wide, he went one better, finding space on the edge of the box before firing in. That should have been the end of it, but West Ham provided one final scare for Villa at the end of what has been a dramatic, rollercoaster season. I'm pretty sure that home team is much closer to win in this duel from Germany Bundesliga but that is not mean that they will easy win in this duel, after long brake. So, home team or RB Leipzig is really became very very good team in all lines and they can beat any rival in this league. Still, last time Freiburg is beat them at home 2-1 and made big surprise. In last six matches, between this two rivals, it was scored every time three or more goals in those duels. I believe it will be same and this time. Since the month is going horribly, I switch to light mode. In real life, I reduce the size of the bet, and here, since there is nothing to lose and I’m unlikely to get out of the minus in May, I still want to go on principle and catch a draw. Of course, you don’t need to make such bets, but you will watch interesno how long the series will last. So far I have here 21 consecutive unsuccessful prediction for a draw. Since the start of the 2017-18 season, Barcelona have drawn five Champions League games 0-0, two more than any other team. Barcelona's Lionel Messi has attempted 12 shots without success in home Champions League games this season. Should he fail to score against Dortmund, it would be the first time since October 2011 he has failed to score in three consecutive home games in the competition (a run of four). New Orleans Pelicans (@PelicansNBA) · X Regensburg and Heidenheim will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Regensburg this season have the following results: 4W, 5D and 4L. Meanwhile Heidenheim have 5W, 5D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Shinnik aren't in the best of form going into this cup clash, having lost two of their last three games. They failed to score in their two defeats and the only win came against Yenisey who are 14th in the table. To reach the last eight, Shinnik have claimed one Premier League scalp, though they had to go to penalties to beat Sochi at home. Washington Wizards vs New Orleans Pelicans H2H Washington Wizards vs New Orleans Pelicans H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Last match. The decisions you make in a prison, you've got prisoners facing up to you, challenging you," he says. But, because I can deal with the prison environment, it makes it easier for me to go and then manage 22 players on a football pitch. He needs to lose some more weight and get fitter'While Sunny and Bhups have designated coaches to guide them in their careers, their father does not hold back on advice about what they need to do to make it to the Premier League. reading host west brom having a dismal record of three drawers and two losses within their last five games. They will be seeking to safeguard against dropping further points when their host a log leading west brom whom have been on a dismal run of themselves that includes 2 losses and a draw in their last three games. West brom are under threat from Fulham and Leeds united as these two teams are fully capable of ousting them from their top spot so they will be seeking to have a definitive win when their are hosted by reading in tonight's game

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nicole Green
    Nicole Green
  • Ron Swanson
    Ron Swanson
  • kontogiannemaria218
  • anik prince
    anik prince
  • Sylvia Miller
    Sylvia Miller
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page